You can cancel YouTube Premium at any time. Even if you cancel one day after taking the trial subscription, you can still take full advantage of the free month. Our guide reveals how the termination succeeds.
- How to cancel YouTube Premium on a computer
- Unsubscribe YouTube Premium on Android or iOS
- If there are problems
How to cancel YouTube Premium on a computer
Whether you have a free trial subscription or a paid membership, you can cancel YouTube Premium at any time of your choice. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to Rufeyoutube.com/paid_memberships and sign in with your Google Account
- In the next step you will see an overview of the paid memberships
- At the bottom of the premium YouTube tile, you’ll find “Stop Membership”. Click on it to cancel your subscription
Unsubscribe YouTube Premium on Android or iOS
On an Android smartphone or tablet just as on an iPhone or iPad, the cancellation process is very similar.
- Open the YouTube app and click on your profile picture
- In the following menu you select “Paid memberships”
- Now tap on “Manage” and then on “End Membership”. In the case of an iOS device, you have to select “Manage Apple Subscriptions” at this point and then click “Exit”
If there are problems
For example, if the above instructions do not work, it may be because the subscription is billed through Apple. In this case, proceed as follows:
- iOS: “Settings> Your Account Name> iTunes & App Store> Apple ID> View Apple ID> Subscriptions> YouTube Premium> Cancel Subscription”
- Mac / PC: “Open iTunes> Account> View My Account …”> Sign in with your Apple ID> “View Account> Account Data> Settings> Subscriptions> Manage”> Next to YouTube Premium, click “Edit”> ” Cancel subscription”
Likewise, the way described above does not work if you use your subscription through Google Play Music. In this case, the termination of YouTube Premium succeeds as follows:
- Rufeplay.google.com/store/account/subscriptions> Subscriptions> YouTube Premium> Unsubscribe
If neither of these two cases apply to you and the termination still does not work, it may be that you have already terminated the membership. You can also check this at unteryoutube.com/paid_membership.
After termination, you can use the Premium Membership as usual. The subscription ends automatically at the end of the trial month or at the beginning of the next billing period.
- Computer: Rufeyoutube.com/paid_memberships and sign in with your Google Account> “paid memberships> cancel membership”
- Android: Open the YouTube app> Profile picture> “Paid memberships> Manage> Stop membership”.
- iOS: Open the YouTube app> Profile picture> “Manage Apple subscriptions> Exit”